div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

14-02-2012






































Today's Valentine's Day! Although my love and I are separated by distance and a killing timezone... He got me the sweetest gift in the mail. Valentina by Valentino and a little love message. Oh my! I'm in love with this perfume and even more with my Popcorn!

I got him a card. A card.... yep... That's pretty silly compared to what he gave me... However it wasn't just a card. You could record a personal message... So I did, telling him that I love him and how he should be celebrating this day with sake. He opened it today while we were having a conversation on Skype. Just so he could hear my voice on that special day. 
Still silly compared to the thoughtful present he gave me... But oh well... I'll give him a kiss to go with the card next week... 

How's your Valentine's day?




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten