div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

13-02-2012































The leather I bought and which I'm completely in love with! I used it to make an airplane-bag for Popcorn. The leather is supple, but when sewing layer on layer slightly rough... Hard to get the needles through. 

I want to have a couple of items listed on Etsy by the end of the week. 

Oh and by the way... I'm going to publish a little tutorial on how to make a telephone sleeve in a bit. Elle, who is a blogger as well, is publishing a little newspaper filled with DIY projects, recipes and musthave or mustmake goodies. I can't wait to receive one myself! 

I'm going to make a large tote bag after finishing my tea, then have a long, long bath and cook myself dinner for one. 


I will share some process picture

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten