div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

05-02-2012














I changed up the lay-out of the blog a bit, because to me it's was a little 'in your face'. And since I use instagram pictures, it began to look a bit messy.

So I created a lot more white around the articles, displaying them a little smaller.
Also I dusted off my camera, my precious canon 5d mark ll... I haven't taken a lot of photographs lately... I guess I was a little frustrated when I left the Fotoacademie, it felt like failure.

But it's fine quality picture making and I miss it. So expect to see more photography on Moon shortly.

Oh and by the way... if any of you want me to take your picture, or your kids, weddings, pets, products or whatever... I'm your girl!

Head over to my website to flip through my portfolio and info.

Have a nice one today folks!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten