div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

23-10-2011


This Sunday is bringing us both near a nervous breakdown. Popcorn's watching national soccer live on TV and jumps up cursing every time someone does something nasty - football-wise. It gets me to be pretty stressed out as well. 
The thing that annoys me most today though, is the fact that our house is a huge, yucky mess. The kitties seem to shed their pre-winter fur as it is still sunny and relatively warm out. So there is hair everywhere. I'm vacuuming non-stop, but it makes no difference. The next day there's a blanket of grey and white hair anyway, covering the living room.
And than there's the mess we make ourselves. Unopened envelopes, magazines, the insides of our bags, just spread out on the kitchen table because we are too lazy to put them away at the end of the day. 

Completely restless because of it, I whirl-winded myself through the house and cleaned as much as I  could ( I have a sore back, something in my shoulder just snapped last night... ). So it's a little less messy, but far from the ideal state I want it to be in. 

But there is something that can calm my senses instantly... I just poured myself a cup of tea and put my headphones on and listened to Fairground Attraction. Moon on the rain saves my day... Period. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten