div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

17-03-2012





























This week was exhausting. I'm still trying to figure out why on earth I woke up at 7, wide awake, while my body feels heavy and I can't think straight.
My muscles feel sore, my feet are aching, but somehow this exhaustion is a good kind of weary. I feel satisfied after a hard week's work...
The exhibition was a huge success. We did it! Months of preparations, stress and no contact whatsoever with each other ( while being in the same room )... but it was worth it.

Also... And this is probably the biggest news... I finally passed the exam! I now have a drivers license.
So the road is mine, all mine... I will be making miles now, going on road trips, visit the beach more often as well as my family.
Thank heaven that's done. No more lessons, no more stressing out over tests... Yay!

Today we're cleaning up the mess we've made during the exhibition. That means exhibition stuff as well as the mess we made at home... It's like we haven't been at home for a whole week. So dirt and garbage have been piling up and it's not a pretty sight. At all...
Tonight I'll be babysitting two adorable kids, probably 'til midnight or beyond... But tomorrow I'll be wearing pajamas all day, sleeping 'til noon ( I hope ), watch movies and read books and that would be it....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten