div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

20-03-2012































Holi, the Indian festival that marks the coming of spring, was weeks ago... And off course... as I do every year, I completely missed out on it... I spotted these pictures several days ago and thought they would still be appropriate to post since today, we're celebrating the coming of spring. 
The first day of spring after such a weird, cold and long winter... I'm overjoyed! 

But what I love most about this festival and the pictures, is, that they are so colorful... I love the hues, the vibrancy... It makes me want to paint the walls of my house in all sorts of colors! 

If someone is celebrating Holi next year... Please invite me over! Drag me by the hair if you must, because this is a top-priority bucket list item! 

Happy spring!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten