div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

03-03-2012



































I came across these amazing shoes via A cup of Jo. Jordan of Oh happy day wears them in a casual, but elegant outfit. It's so frustrating, because I have plenty of shoes... But somehow I can't take my eyes of these lovelies.
They are by Jeffrey Campbell, wedges with a peep toe in red, black and khaki leather. They look like you can run a marathon on them!

They are €91.99 and you can order them here. I haven't decided whether to order the red or khaki ones... And since I'm unemployed and not lacking in the footwear department I think I should wait 'til spring or our city trip to Barcelona... I need something good to justify the purchase of these shoes - are you reading this Popcorn? - that I will be wearing and paring with outfits everyday for at least a year or three!

Ugh, why do they have to be so perfect...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten