div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

21-01-2012











So far so good... Still using the clothes I bought over the past years for the Free Fashion Challenge. I haven't had the urge to buy something yet. Undergoing this challenge also appears to be quite contagious... A couple of my colleagues are also trying their best to not shop for a significant amount of time. A year is obviously to much of a challenge, but to women in our condition not buying anything for a month is considered a miracle.

I haven't yet found a way to portrait myself and my outfit in a effective way... So it's just bits and pieces now... And I'm a photographer for crying out loud... If there's someone who knows how to portrait... It's supposed to be me, but I don't have a wireless self-timer at my disposal ( yet ), so now I'm running back and forth to focus and shoot whenever I'm making a self-portrait ( from the chest up is pretty easy! ). So for the picture above I just messed around with instagram. You get the picture, I know you do...

Anyway, here's what I'm wearing:
Grey long-sleeve - Zara | Grey Merino vest - WE | Black pencil-skirt - H&M | Simple Black Tights - H&M | Black Biker Booties - Pepe Jeans | Necklace - Homemade | Watch - Hugo Boss | Lipstick - Rituals La Vie en Rose | Nailpolish - Rituals Rebel Rose | Glasses - Rayban |

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten