div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

09-10-2011

R a i n y d a y s a r e h e r e a g a i n



Rainy days are here again. It was just about a week ago that we were still walking around in summer dresses and flip-flops. But summer seems long gone now. Autumn has arrived without any warning and we're dealing with it as much as we can.
Weather forecasts are gloomy. And when it's rain they foretell in the Netherlands... make sure you are prepared for storms to sweep across the country. It's gonna rain all day, every day.

But that's ok. Because I happen to love rain. It makes staying in so much fun. Staying in pajamas all day, snuggling up under the blankets, doing a marathon of our favorite tv-series, listening to jazz & blues cd's on repeat. Ah... Life is good when it's raining. Especially rainy sundays. They are the best.

I admit that it's a little less fun on weekdays. But I take comfort in the fact that almost all of my colleagues will show up at work - completely drenched. And when you're caught in a rainstorm on the way home... Just think about the hot shower or bath that is waiting for you. Pure bliss if you're asking me.

Oh and staying in is indeed fun, but sometimes I just love putting on my boots and go for a long walk. Nothing clears the mind as much as walking in the rain.

For now, I'm going to sit back and relax, while listening to the pouring rain and Fairground attraction on repeat.

Image In a Storm  


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten