div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

02-08-2012


I'm almost 16 weeks along now. Let's throw in an update.  The bump is beginning to grow rapidly. That's probably because in a week's time the baby got significantly taller and heavier ( it grows about 2 to 3 centimeters a week! ). The bump seems to have grown it's current size overnight, because it wasn't there a couple of days ago... or at least not as obvious as it is now. But I don't mind... To me it becomes more and more 'real' now that it starts to show.
It also becomes more and more fun to be pregnant. Never thought I'd say that... Since about a week I start to feel better. I'm still nauseous at times, but not every day anymore. Which is a huge relief!

The baby's doing fine. His heartbeat, which we get to hear a lot ( on check-ups and at home! ) is fast, like a galloping pony. It's music to our ears, it means it's still alive and kicking in there.
And speaking of kicking... Since I lost some weight during the first months, I sometimes think I feel a slight brushing against the inside of my belly. Like the twitching of a muscle. I'm not one-hundred percent sure it's the baby kicking or moving around, but I'm pretty sure I've never felt it before!
But it won't be long now 'til I'm certain, because most mammas start feeling their baby between 16 and 20 weeks ( some sooner, some later ). I can't wait.
Also the important 20-week ultrasound is coming up. I hope we'll pass the test with enough fingers, toes, limbs and organs...

The next couple of months I'll be busy shooting a wedding, preparing one ( not my own - just sayin' ), getting back in the saddle sewing-wise, starting pregnancy yoga and a ton of things more. Which I really enjoy after laying in bed for 3 months straight!

Well... There's not much else to tell. So I'll leave it at that. Hope to update again soon! Have a nice one folks!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten