div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

12-04-2012


























Right now I'm sipping on my third cup of tea.... after a vanilla latte and a red bull. I got up at eight... a descend time for getting up if you ask me... I had big plans for today... still have! But my engine is starting up slowly this morning.
I've been browsing the net,  read some emails, checked facebook, pinned on pinterest, while I'm supposed to clean the house.... It needs cleaning desperately.

But the music I'm listening to is so good... and the sunlight through the curtains is comforting and the herbal infused green tea soothing. All is well and extremely perfect right now. I guess no-one would mind me enjoying this moment...

But... There's a good thing about tidying and cleaning too... Once started, it clears your mind. And when I clean up the house on days like these... it's a serene paradise afterwards. So I should start shortly after typing this blah-blah.

Also I want to make myself a large shopper to bring to New York with me. I was gazing at some cute totes yesterday, but restrained my urge to buy one. I'm going to try to get my hands on some durable, soft leather for either the bottom or the whole bag... I haven't decided yet... Also... I'm going to make one of those cute bag-in-bag-purses.
A couple of weeks ago I taught myself some basic embroidery and it's spicing up some of the items that I have. I guess I'm going to dress up my new bag too, with some neon embroidery...

So... Here's an update of my simple existence...





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten