div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

19-04-2012



 


I love simple accessories with just a hint of neon, teeny sparkly details or cool retro prints... Statement pieces in your wardrobe which will give your look a boost.
I just came across these cute cotton canvas tote bags and this is exactly what I mean with 'statement piece'. How rad is it to walk around rocking a cactus on your bag!

The prints used on these bags are mostly vintage-y, retro-ish prints in black and white or that seventies color-theme... I'm not really good in explaining myself, but I bet you know what I mean...
The black and white ones are pretty neutral, could be worn with about anything... I'd like to wear the colorful ones with a simple grey shirt, dark blue denim and studded boots ( which I bought yesterday... uh-huh! ).
The retro colored bags make me think of hot summers back in the days... drinking from tupperware cups in the same color ( that brick-ish orange... ) and running around in hand-sewn onesies, while nibbling on homemade apple juice popsicles ( also made with them tupperware popsicle molds ).
I'm getting carried away here... But it's worth the purchase if it brings back those specific memories...

They're 13 dollars each and come in various prints... I'm sure there's one to your liking to be found there. Check out Idiopix on Etsy!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten