div { letter-spacing: 2pt } -->

23-04-2012

































As a kid I loved to dress up in my grandma's old clothes and accessories. We spent whole afternoons mixing and matching all the items... Vintage dresses, pre-war heeled shoes, big sunglasses, leather gloves... But we've also dressed up countless times in commercial costumes... Like superheroes or red riding hood. I guess of all the things we could play with... we loved to play pretend most of all.

These amazingly gorgeous hand-painted paper mache masks would have done the trick too. We would sneak around the house pretending to be a fox. Or giggle abundantly pretending to wiggle in the mud as a little piglet. Or jump from the stairs and pretend to fly that few seconds we were airborne like a magpie or blackbird.
I would love to get some for my future children... How could they not love these. But until then they would make nice pieces of art hanging above my bed. Ugh,... I'm absolutely in love with them!

They can be found on Etsy and are made by Jevgeniamasks. They are 33 euros per mask... a descent price for something so special. Go check them out!
I would probably sew a suit to match the mask to complete the experience. Yay!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten